What do you think about Colour Psychology?
We have been searching the net to find some information to share with you.
This week, we will be speaking about the colour BLUE
Psychological Properties Of Colour BLUE
According to colour psychology
- Blue calls to mind feelings of calmness or serenity. It is often described as peaceful, tranquil, secure, and orderly.
- Blue can also create feelings of sadness or aloofness. Consider how a painting that heavily features blue, such as those produced by Picasso during his "blue period," can seem so lonely, sad, or forlorn.
"Blue Is Sincere "Blue is the colour of sky, ocean, sleep, and twilight. It is a colour that makes me feel so good. When I see it, I almost feel like I am in heaven. For me, blue is the colour of sincerity, inspiration, and spirituality. It makes me feel like I am good enough." -pradnya
- Blue is described as a favourite colour by many people and is the colour most preferred by men.
- Because blue is favoured by so many people, it is often viewed as a non-threatening colour that can seem conservative and traditional.
- Blue is often used to decorate offices because research has shown that people are more productive in blue rooms.
- Blue can also lower the pulse rate and body temperature.
One important thing to remember is that the feelings evoked by certain colours are not necessarily universal.
Cultural differences sometimes play a role in how people perceive colour.
How does BLUE make you feel?
Credit photos: Pinterest and Canva