The "Easter Bunny Colouring" Art Prize
The "Easter Bunny Colouring" Art Prize is a non-acquisitive art prize open to children aged 5 – 12 years old. All prizes are sponsored by Philip Aspden, organised and supported by THE SPACE gallery.
- 1st Prize: $100 worth of art supplies
- 2nd Prize: $50 Voucher
- 3rd Prize: Workshop at THE SPACE gallery
- Online Entry Open: 19 March 2019
- Entries Close: 20 April 2019 Midnight
- Art Works Drop off: 24 & 25 February 2019 (11am to 4pm)
- Opening and Prize Ceremony: Sunday 3 March 2019 (2-4pm)
- Exhibition Dates: 25 February to 3 March 2019
- Announcement of “People Choice Awards” on our website: 3 March 2019
- Collection of unsold Artworks: 4 & 7 March 2019 (10am to 5pm)
Judges for 2019:
Pascale R will be co-judging with Acclaimed Artist, Philip Aspden.
Opening and Announcement of Winners by Pascale on Saturday 3 Nov 2-4pm.
Terms & Conditions of Entry:
- Open to all permanent Australian residents aged 5 – 12 years old
- A limit of two entries per artist.
- Entry Fee: AUD$10 fee is payable on submission. Online payment must be received for entry to be valid.
- A separate entry form and fee is required for each submission.
- The artwork must be THE A4 (210x297mm) paper provided by THE SPACE gallery
- Deadline for submission (all prizes) is midnight Sunday 10 February 2019.
- Selected finalist artworks must remain on the show for the duration of the exhibition.
- Each artwork should have an information label attached to the back of the work with the artists' name, parent’s phone number and title of work.
- A family member or friend is permitted to deliver the work on the artist’s behalf on the aforementioned. If any artwork requires couriered to the Gallery, please contact the Gallery directly.
- A family member or friend is permitted to collect the work on the artist’s behalf on the aforementioned.
- THE SPACE gallery will exercise all reasonable care with the works submitted but will not be responsible for any loss, theft or damage while in its custody or in transit. Insurance is the responsibility of the artists.
THE SPACE gallery reserves the right to photograph artworks selected in the exhibition for the purposes of documentation, publicity and promotion of the exhibition. This is inclusive of print media, the exhibition floor sheet, THE SPACE gallery website, social media etc. The gallery will endeavour to maintain the integrity of the work and will credit the artist when possible.
SUBMISSIONS to the art prize can be made HERE
An email with requested information will be sent to you upon payment.