Les Femmes Entry
Artists are invited to submit creative expressions of “Les Femmes” (women in french).
The exhibition is held during the month of the International Women Day
(March, 8) and would be a great opportunity to share artworks representing
women in an artistic way.
As well as inspiring community creative engagement, the resulting exhibition
will be a celebration of the artwork displayed and a beautiful gift for loved
When: Monday 22nd February until Sunday 14th March 2021
Duration: 3 weeks Style: Group Show
- Entries must be measuring no bigger than 50 x 50cm.
THIS INCLUDES ANY FRAMING.
- Only work that can be attached to the wall will be accepted.
- Paper works can be mounted or framed, not exceeding the size requirement.
- Artwork should be ready for hanging either with D-rings OR flat sections on the back suitable to adhere ‘command’ hanging strips.
- All mediums accepted including painting, illustration, photography, collage, printmaking and textiles.
- NB: Can be smaller than 50 X 50cm BUT NOT BIGGER
50x50cm for $50.00 + GST
- Non-refundable Entry Fee - $50 + GST per entry
(Maximum of 5 entries per artist)
- Please note registration is not valid until payment is received
- Entry until Monday 1st February 2021 – Only 50 artworks will be displayed
Fill out the form here:
Terms and conditions click here