Summer Vibes Entry
Artists are invited to submit creative expressions of the “Summer Vibes” that make them feel happy and grateful.
The exhibition is held at the end of the year and would be a great opportunity to share some love and happiness for the Festive Season.
As well as inspiring community creative engagement, the resulting exhibition will be a celebration of the artwork displayed and a beautiful gift for loved ones.
When: Wed 11th until Sunday 29th December 2019
Duration: 3 weeks Style: Group Show
- Entries must be measuring no bigger than 50 x 50cm.
THIS INCLUDES ANY FRAMING.
- Only work that can be attached to the wall will be accepted.
- Paper works can be mounted or framed, not exceeding the size requirement.
- Artwork should be ready for hanging either with D-rings OR flat sections on the back suitable to adhere ‘command’ hanging strips.
- All mediums accepted including painting, illustration, photography, collage, printmaking and textiles.
- NB: Can be smaller than 50 X 50cm BUT NOT BIGGER
50x50cm for $50.00
- Non-refundable Entry Fee - $50 for per entry
(Maximum of 3 entries per artist)
- Please note registration is not valid until payment is received
- Entry until Monday 11 November Monday 25 November – Only 100 artworks will be displayed