This creative, engaging workshop has been created for intermediates students who want to explore more the joy of creating artworks using alcohol ink.
* Students who want to attend this workshop will need to do the introductory workshop first.
It's a great excuse for a bit of time to yourself, or an opportunity to reconnect with friends, through art and shared experiences.
Where: THE SPACE gallery, ART gallery in The Cannery, Rosebery
Minimum students: 3
Maximum students: 7
Time: 10 am to 3 pm - 1-hour lunch break ;-D
BYO Drinks and nibbles to make it a fun sip and paint celebration with friends!
In this workshop, guided by our brilliant art teacher, you will learn how to:
- Learn how to create your colours using the primary colours
- Create your own colour wheel and theory about colours
- Learn how to select a colour scheme that works
- Improve your creativity techniques
- Learn skills to create future masterpieces at home
- Increase your skills using alcohol ink
- Practice different techniques and discover different effects that can be created
- Create your own visual diary for future reference.
Class Duration: 5 Hours
You’ll take home:
- 1 Sunbright Yellow
- 1 Chili Pepper
- 1 Sapphire Blue
- 1 Brass
- 10 squeeze bottles for your colours
- 1 Artist Visual Diary
- 10 A4 sheets of Yupo Paper
This workshop is appropriate for students who have experience in alcohol ink or have done a beginner’s workshop on alcohol ink, looking to learn new skills. Participants must be over the age of 18 or over the age of 13yrs old and accompanied by an adult. This workshop is not recommended for pregnant women.
All materials supplied
The class size will hold a maximum of 7 participants which helps to enable more individual one-on-one time with the teacher.
You will be provided with an apron, or you may choose to bring your own.
For EFT details, please send us an email at art [ at ] thespacegallery.com.au
Your space in a class is reserved only once full payment has been received.
Our workshop tickets are non-refundable, but if you are aware you will be unable to attend, you may pass your ticket to someone else you wish to come to your place.
In the event, you forget to come or you are unable to attend a workshop, the ticket is non-transferable after the event.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.